Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wow what a phenominal gator game yesterday. Sure we played like shit but we did what was neccesarry to win. Championship teams find ways to win and have luck go their way. That is the only way to describe the gators this year. They are scrappy and eke out games they shouldn't have any chance of winning. IT is so funny since my dr says I shouldn't watch football since it gets my bloodpressure up and she is worried I will have a burst aneurysm in my head. I thought I was going to see the bright white light after that game last night. I was hooting and hollering like I had just won the lottery. Twenty minutes after the game I was still feeeling my heart pounding.

On another totally unrelated topic, I had a suprise phone call today from a fellow gator who I hadn't talked to in yrs. It really cheered me up just hearing her voice. Of course the reason for that is she is like the hottest girl I have ever laid eyes on. Articulate, beautiful, educated, and cool as hell. I am amazed that this girl isn't married or at least dating someone seriously. She loves sports and is hot what more could a guy want, yet she can't keep a man around. My theory is that her pussy is so tight that no one can put it in her and therefore most guys just say fuck it and bail on her. Im speaking from first hand knowledge. She would probably kill me if she read this but since she has no idea bout this blog and lets face it no one reads it anyway fuck it.

In case anyone gives a fuck I shoudl let you all know that my mom is doing well after her surgery to remove two tumors from her lungs. She is still all fucked up in the hospital but they seem to be pretty sure that they got it all otu and that she should have a full recovery. I am a total mama's boy even if she had the bad taste to be a bulldog.

well if the bucs can win tomorrownight it will be a good weekend but I wouldn't pu tmoney on the bucs. I read somewhere that they havent coverd in any of their road games and the panthers havent covered in any of their home games. How do you put money ont hat game. Im just glad I had the smarts to pick the cocks and the underyesterday. Lets face it, The gators never cover any more and I knew it would be a defensive game. It was a close call at the end of the game but we prevailed and I won nicely.

2 BITS 4BITS 6BITS 12 WE ARE THE GATORS SO GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home