Saturday, September 30, 2006

Well it has been a very interesting week in the sports world and in my life in general. Most of the big stories in sports are pretty much media hype bullshit, I could care less about the pennant race since none of my teams are in it although I kinda hope the braves choke to the stro's so they can win only because I always liked clemens. Football is pretty tame this week too with only two games I care about. I am pretty confident the gators will win but 13.5 favories is a bit steep if you ask me. We have only beaten bama once at home so I am very fearful of this game. Theonly other game I remotely care about is the sunday night game only because it will be the first time my fianceee has watched an entire pro game. Ive been trying to get her to watch football and I finally got her to watch almost the entire fla UT game the other week. She didn't die so she said she owuld watch the bears the next time they are on. I always find that I am somewhat bummed out when the bucs don't play even though i know they desperately need a week off to prepare gradkowski.

It sucks knowing that only one of my teams is pretty much a lock to win and that game isnt even on tv. Fucking arsenal. They had better beat charlton because I know motherwell is going to get killed at killie. Im glad that I have shit to do most of the day today and tomorrow so i dont even pay attention. Now there is one thing that is a bit disconcerting and I will only say this once because i hate the guy and what he is doing to my dads team. I hate TO and this whole media hoopla surrounding him. He is a cancer and now his suicidal tendencies or whatever are causing problems. I am not happy and my dad is about ready to keel over and die he is so pissed off.

IN the real world that is my life it has been hectic as hell. My new probation officer is like shaft i fear and he alreadyhas it out for me. I am so far behind on my payments that I will most likely have to go to prison because I drove on suspended license. Talk about fucked up laws. I would have gotten less time if i had been drunk that what i got going to 7-11 to pick up medicine for my girl. Fuck this entire state and their legal system. IF all goes well I should be moving out of this state at the new yr. I think atl is where iwill go but maybe chicago i dont know yet. The woman wants chicago since that is where she is form and my parents think i would liek it there. I just really dont know.

One thing I have found to be funny or at least a source of amusement is my job. I work at this little cajun restaurant in downtown orlando. we have this total dipshit who couldnt find his ass with both hands who cooks there. well tomorrow night it is the trivium show at the House of blues. Well when that dumbass gets in the pit i am going to knock him senseless. That has been the source of amusement at my job for the last week. We all hate this guy. The hardest part of my job is getting up to go to work because i have to work with this total douchebag. The shit that sucks is that two of the guys there are among the nicest coolest guys ive ever had the privilefdge to work with and one of them might be quitting. I knwo they will never read this so i can talk about my man crush. not really a man crush but just that the two of them have so much in common with me that it is like we have known each other for yrs. Funny thing is we hugn out in the same circles in college yet none of us ever met. Half the staff at this place was in gainesville during the second half of the 90's and none of us ever ran into each other. Well the one bartender we have i did get some drinks form a few times but never realized we knew each other til a few months into working together. Life is funny like that i guess. Well i have to go get ready to go do some community service which totally sucks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home