Thursday, September 14, 2006

Since I had to create an account to post to D.S.'s column and I write 5000 word commentaries for my fantasy football league each week I figured I should throw my hand in the ring so to speak. I reserve the right to talk about whatever I want but mostly Im going to shoot the shit about sports with a little music and pop culture thrown in. These are the things that I hold dear to my heart: Gators(class of 99),Bucs, Lightning, Storm, Rays, Arsenal, Motherwell, Trailblazers, Cowboy's( long story but I liked them when they used to be good before they sucked and got good again), Braves, and the Scottish national teams in rugby and footie. I would rather be raped repeatedly by a sex offender with aids than support any of the following: NYY-spankmees, BOs - red sux, NYM - mutts, blowjays, semenholes, WASH - foreskins, UGA - puppies, UT - volunqueers, and pretty much anyone who is playing my teams.

One thing that really pisses me off and I have no idea what to do about it. I am a diehard bucs fan. Even though I grew up in southern california before moving to scotland and eventually settling in st pete, I was always a bucs fan. Maybe it was I played on a peewee football team called the bucs or I always wondered why Bucco Bruce was winking (sometimes I think it is an inside joke that the bucs aren't really a pro football team) but I love them. Even though their owners have both been enormous dickheads I support them blindly because they own my team. I have also been a huge arsenal fan since I moved to scotland in 86. Something about the name gunners was cool to me then. As a gunner fan I detest Manchester United or as I like to refer to them "The Great Red Menace". Should I bring a sign to the next bucs game I attend saying fuck the glazers and the great red menace or do I silently hope he sells the Bucs to someone who will bring in a GM with a clue and a coach who isn't a joke. The glazer's are total douchebags. I mean they let one of the best GM's in all of sports leave and I wouldn't be suprised if they go another decade of ten plus losses.

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Mill said...

to your comment on Shanoof's page, you must have lived one amazing life...

10:34 AM  
Blogger The heroin sheik said...

nah I have just been lucky to have parents with enough money and a big enough passion to take me to a lot of sporting events. It is how the guys in our family bond.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home